Smoothies make one of the best meals, especially for breakfast and snacks. It is nothing but a mix of your favorite fruits or vegetables along with some liquid ingredient such as milk or yogurt and some fiber elements or toppings such as nuts, seeds, etc. they are probably the most versatile recipe and can be one of the most nutritionally enriched foods to consume as well.
Now the main things behind a good smoothie are just not the ingredients you use, it is also the tool you use to make it. A blender with the right blades and speed to churn things will only make a perfect, smooth and delicious smoothie.
The ingredients will definitely influence and enhance the taste of the smoothie but the texture and the feel you’ll get once it touches your mouth will only be enhanced by the utilization of a great blender.
Here are 7 best blender for smoothies you can get your hands on to make the perfect smoothie:
1Cuisinart CBT-2000 3.5 Peak Hurricane Pro Blender (Gunmetal)
Cuisinart CBT-2000 3.5 Peak Hurricane Pro Blender is a strong blender possessing a variable speed between 1500 to 2500 RPM and turbo boost to 30000 for high blending power. This model comes with a sleek and sturdy jar with easy-grip handle as well. the motor comes with 2.25 as well as 3.35 peak horsepower.
- Blades are very powerful.
- Can mash hard and frozen fruits along with dry nuts as well.
- Prepares a perfect and smooth textured smoothie in one go.
- Cannot puree small vegetable slices or items because the blades are placed too high.
- The jar leaks if there is way too much liquid inside.
- Due to such high speed, the blender creates air bubbles in whatever is being churned inside, hence making a puree of anything other than smoothies will be tough.
2Blender By Cleanblend: Best Blender for Smoothies and other Recipes
Blender By Cleanblend: Smoothie Blender, Commercial Blender comes with a 64 ounce BPA free jar which gives you enough space to make bigger batches of smoothie. The motor of the blender is 1800 watt and the speed variability is good enough to make you achieve a smooth textured consistency for your smoothie. The blender has a 6 blade system configuration hence no matter what you put inside it is going to blend into a finely milled texture.
- Can be used in a multipurpose way other than making smoothies.
- Easy to clean.
- Can blend dry fruits and nuts easily to make nut butter.
- Good for daily usage.
- The jar does not sit tightly on the motor, hence one requires to hold the jar while the blending process is going on.
- The jar bottom is quite wide hence you cannot blend a little number of things as they will fly away from the blades mostly.
3Breville BBL620 Fresh & Furious Blender (Silver)
Breville BBL620 Fresh & Furious Blender, Silver blender comes with amazing pre-customized buttons for your smoothie or puree making, hence it provides one-touch functioning and smooth blending as well. the jar comes with measurements as also the blades are extremely strong which can churn down hard ice on one go as well. The LCD display makes the usage of the device even more hassle-free.
- Autoclean feature.
- No noise is made while the machine is on.
- Compact size which fits in smaller places as well.
- Sharp blades which are made of stainless steel.
- Jar not made up of great quality plastic.
- Over usage can burn the motor even.
4Ninja Chef Countertop Blender
Ninja Chef Countertop Blender comes with a 1500 watt auto IQ base which makes it a strong device to get your smoothies done pretty easily. This best blender for smoothies and other recipes also comes with 10 manual mode speeds which will give you enough flexibility to make your smoothie fine and creamy.
- Presence of suction cups at the bottom for providing stability to the device.
- Easy to use.
- Ninja Chef Countertop Blender Can be used in making nut butter.
- Creates a lot of air bubbles in the mixture.
5Blendtec Designer 625 Blender
Blendtec Designer 625 Blender comes with a 90-ounce jar which gives it enough space to make greater batches of smoothie. This blender comes with an LCD display, six-speed variation options, and stainless steel blades to mash your smoothie ingredients easily. The blender comes with a spatula of 13″ as well
- Ninja Chef Countertop Blender has an LCD display.
- Reduced noise production.
- No chopping requirements for fruits and vegetables.
- Flimsy structure.
- Moves and shakes while blending.
6Nutri Ninja Personal and Countertop
The Nutri Ninja comes with an Auto IQ base where all sorts of customization buttons are already provided so you do not need to think and make yourself confused about the working of the device. Nutri Ninja Personal and Countertop work quickly enough to turn hard frozen ice into powered ice due to the presence of high functioning stainless steel blades. You do not need to chop vegetables as the blades in it are sharp enough to chop of whole fruits and vegetables fitting inside the jar. Also, this whole machine will provide you with three sipping jars of different sizes to store your smoothies and freeze them as well.
- Large jar to make bigger batches of smoothies.
- Nutri Ninja Personal and Countertop is Stainless steel strong blades which can blend whole fruits and vegetables.
- Comes with storage options.
- Rubber gaskets are hard to open.
- Not a great option for making small batches of smoothies because things will not be properly blended.
- Hard to clean.
7NutriBullet Rx N17-1001 Blender (Black)
If you plan to get your hands on a compact-sized and useful blender then the NutriBullet Rx N17 Blender is a great option. The motor is of 1700 watt and the jar is the 1-liter quantity which makes it perfect for making single batches of smoothies. The blades are sturdy enough to break down vegetables, fruits, nuts to give you the perfectly blended smoothie.
- Good for making small batches of smoothies.
- NutriBullet Rx N17 Blender Compact in size.
- Comes with auto start and stop features.
- Cannot make larger batches.
- Leakage will happen if more liquid is inside.
- Creates a mess.