With the fast-paced life, we need everything done quickly and efficiently. Today the concept of using robots is not far-fetched. These robots will help you to keep the room clean with fewer efforts.
Here are The 5 Best Robot Vacuum Cleaners Listed for You
iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum
Giving you multiroom coverage and recharge and resume facility, iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum is ideal for pets. You don’t have to worry about your pet hair anymore. The multi-surface rubber brushes help it to transition from hard floor to carpet with ease. With advanced dirt detecting technology, it will keep you away from allergens as well.
- Dual multi-surface rubber brushes adjust and alter to keep the device in constant contact with carpets and hard floors.
- Pet-friendly: Cleans and collects dirt and pet hair.
- Wi-Fi connection: You can connect and schedule it from anywhere. Use Alexa or Google Assistant voice commands to control cleaning.
- Power-lifting suction delivers improved pick up performances.
- Automatically recharges as needed, and then continue cleaning.
- Smart navigation: It allows the robot to map its surroundings to clean an entire level of your home, around objects, and under furniture.
- Dirt detect technology along with h high-efficiency filter that traps 99% of cat and dog allergens.
- Roomba works until it’s battery drain till the last bar. Hence, the device might not be able to reach the charger in time.
- May require physical intervention when it gets stuck or battery drains out.
- The device restarts when the battery charged halfway. As a result, it will return to the charger half the time.
Eufy RoboVac 30
A sleek yet powerful Eufy RoboVac 30 with a Wi-Fi connection will make automatic cleaning relaxing.
- A sleek and smart look with 1500Pa suction.
- Built-in WiFi.
- Auto clean schedule and multiple cleaning modes.
- RoboVac uses drop-sensing technology to avoid falling downstairs and off of ledges. So you don’t have to pay attention to it always.
- You can keep your RoboVac out of a certain area in three different ways- virtual controls, physical remote controls, and boundary strips.
- Advanced brushless motor significantly reduces vacuuming noise.
- Transition well from hardwood floors to low-pile area rugs
- It is not the cheapest not but it isn’t too expensive.
- Does not have smart navigation. It makes random movements sometimes overcleaning the room.
- The battery run out after 45-60 minutes.
- It has two 60 pound hair dispenser. If you have a hairy pet, they can pile up in the mouth and hinder suction
- It stays in 2-3 zones.
- Not suitable for high pile carpet.
iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum
Advance cleaning system with dirt detection technology, iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum is one of the most cost-effective robot vacua. You can connect with it from anywhere from iRobot Home App.
- Wi-Fi connectivity.
- 3 stage of cleaning system and dual multi-surface brushes pick up everything from small particles to large debris.
- Edge sweeping brush placed at 27 degree helps you clean edges and corners.
- Dirt detection technology alerts the robot to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt.
- Control your robot via Dual Mode Virtual Wall Barrier for more control over where your robot cleans
- iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum cleans your room and schedule anytime, from anywhere.
- It works on the carpet as well as hard floors.
- It is cost-effective.
- It can have a problem with returning to the recharging dock.
- Difficulties can occur in the transition from carpet to hardwood floors or tiles.
- It is loud while working.
- The app can get a bit difficult to use.
- The sensor sometimes mistakes any dark patch design on rugs as dirt.
ECOVACS DEEBOT 900 Smart Robotic Vacuum
Smart navi-mapping technology and over the air voice reporting, it has set it apart from other Robots. ECOVACS DEEBOT 900 Smart Robotic Vacuum knows its boundaries and when it must interact with Wi-Fi connectivity and easy access through your smartphones, Alexa or Google Assistant via ECOVACS app.
- Smart navigating and mapping technology enables the robot to skillfully navigate and map our floor plan in real-time. The map is interactive allowing freedom to customize.
- Multiple cleaning modes have interchangeable suction plates that facilitate carpet and hard floor cleaning. ECOVACS DEEBOT 900 Smart Robotic Vacuum also has Edge and Spot mode to concentrate on specific areas like the edge and corners. Methodical, back-and-forth movement saves time and battery power, increases the cleaning area size, and provides a more thorough clean.
- OTA(Over the Air) and Voice Reporting will automatically install updates via wifi. It informs you about its progress with real-time voice reporting.
- ECOVACS app will help you to start, stop, or charge your robot with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, or on your smartphone.
- It is great for picking up a pet’s hair even without a brush.
- It has great suction power
- Recognizes stairs well and doesn’t fall off the cliff.
- Quietly cleans.
- The robot does not listen well to virtual boundaries.
- It changes the maps randomly. Sometimes it can enter excluded areas or even get stuck.
- Sometimes it shows difficulties in retaining the maps.
- It isn’t cost-effective. When compared with other devices, it is on the higher end.
iRobot Roomba i7+
This is the most advanced out of the five robots. iRobot Roomba i7+ automatically empties the robot’s bin and automatically cleans alternatively vacuuming and moping. With smart mapping and cleaning on a schedule, it’s technology is of no match.
- Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes enables it to transition between various surfaces with ease and helps one to loosen dirt and the other to pick it up.
- Schedule cleaning timings from your smartphones, Alexa, or Google Assistant.
- Smart mapping technology and adapts well with changes enabling the robot to determine the best way to clean every room.
- iRobot Roomba i7+ empties the bin on its own.
- The robots automatically clean in sequence – vacuuming and then mopping.
- Auto-adjust cleaning head automatically adapts its height to keep Multi-Surface Brushes in close contact with different floor surfaces to effectively clean carpets and hard floors.
- Dirt detecting technology detects dirt and additionally cleans the spots
- The machine and its parts are expensive.
- iRobot Roomba i7+ takes time to clean and recharge.
You can go for any of the above robot vacuums to clean your room even when you are asleep. Also, to get the best results you might want to use good liquid floor cleaners alongside which will be safe for your kids and pets as well. We have also listed many top rated cordless vacuums you might want to buy on Amazon.