Now that winter has already arrived and so has the snowfall. Snowfall is probably the best Christmas gift to us by Mother Nature. I mean, who does not love to play with the snow and make snowmen? In the United States of America, mostly in December, January and February, snowfall occurs.
To ease out the situation for the residents of the country who go through terribly cold winter should revert to the best snow blowers. It’s a fantastic gadget when it comes to clear out the snowfall from the roadways, garden, garage ways, backyard, sidewalks, railway tracks and elsewhere.
During the substantial snowfall period, it becomes impossible to stroll around roads comfortably, which makes the pace of the country stunt. But worry not! Snowblowers also have known as snow throwers for their snow throwing ability come as a means of saving. We can use Snow Blower to wipe out all the heavy snow and catch our pace back. Snowblowers are of two kinds- single-stage and two-stage. The engines of these blowers also come in various powers as per different levels of snow clearance.
Various kinds of snow blowers are available on Amazon. We are putting up our top picks for you to choose from them.
1Troy-Bilt Arctic Storm 30XP 357cc
To remove heavy snowfall from the driveway, pathway or railway track, you will need one massively powerful snow blower or thrower. The first snowblower in the list is from Troy-Bilt, a USA based company. They are renowned for manufacturing heavy equipped machines.
As the name Troy-Bilt Arctic Storm 30XP 357cc Electric Start Two-Stage Gas Snow Thrower suggests, this model is designed to remove the wettest and the most robust kind of snow. This Arctic Storm 30XP is powered by an efficient 357cc gas engine that comes with an electric start for smooth engine engagement. This blower has serrated steel augers which can clear snowy roadways up to almost 30″ wide in just one single quick pass. This snow thrower also has a Touch N Turn Power steering making it easy to control.
Troy-Bilt snow thrower has a 4-way adjustable chute which allows the operator to choose his desired discharge direction. The adjustable chute also avoids blowback during using it. This comes with inbuilt polymer skid shoes and heated handgrips which offers added comfort to the operator during usage. This snow thrower from Troy-Bilt has Arctic Storm 30XP’s 16″ x 6.5″ X-Trac tires which provide excellent traction and grip even in extreme icy conditions.
- A 357cc electric start gas engine powers this snowblower
- This snow blower has a 4-way chute control that allows the operator to change pitch and direction of snow without hassle
- This snow blower clears snowy walkways up to 30″ wide full of snowfall
- This model comes with serrated steel augers and a durable, rugged steel chute to cut through and discharge snow in just one quick pass
- It also has heated handgrips and Touch ‘N Turn steering which allows smooth operation
- It has highly impactful and adjustable polymer skid shoes to help protect the surfaces from scuffing
- It is Designed with 16″ x 6.5″ X-Trac tires to tackle any winter conditions
- It is self-propelled
- It has five years warranty
- Not suitable for soft drive or pathway
2Troy-Bilt Storm 3090 357cc
Are you looking for another powerful snow removal option to ease up your winter needs? Look no further as we have listed another snowblower from the renowned Troy-Bilt company and this one is a Storm 3090 357cc Electric Start Two-Stage Gas Snow Thrower.
This 3090 Troy-Bilt model is powered by a dependable and efficient 357cc 4-cycle OHV gas engine with an electric start, and it also has an all-wheel-drive system. Like the previous model, this snowblower also clears snowy roadways up to 30″ wide and 21″ deep in a single quick pass. It comes with an overhead crank 200-degree chute which propels snow far away from the pathway which allows the operator to avoid blowback during using it. It only requires a one-hand operation.
It comes with heated handgrips that provide easy maneuverability. This unit comes fully equipped with an in-built headlight and reflective strips for safety measures in low-light conditions. The 16″ x 6.5″ X-Trac tires provide excellent traction and grip in any icy conditions. The easy control and operating system provide the operator with great comfort.
- It is powered by a 357cc 4-cycle all-wheel-drive OHV electric start gas engine
- This model is equipped with Touch ‘N Turn power steering to provide complete force in extreme weather conditions
- It clears wide snowy walkways up to 30″ wide and 21″ deep in a single pass
- This snow blower is equipped with a remote overhead crank 200-degree polymer chute
- It has a unique hand steerable drive system
- This model has heated handgrips for clearing snow with ease and comfort
- It comes with an in-built headlight and reflective strips for safety measures in low-light conditions
- It is designed with 16″ x 6.5″ X-Trac tires to provide you with utmost durability to tackle even the extreme winter conditions
- Different sizes available
- It has a 2-year limited warranty
- The carriage screws and nuts might get loosen after usage
3Husqvarna ST224P, 24-Inch 208-cc
Who are into motorcycles and heavy motor products have come across this company called Husqvarna. They manufacture bikes, forest and gardening power tools, and a lot more.
This model ST224P 24-Inch 208cc Two-Stage Electric Start with Power Steering Snowthrower – 961930122 from Husqvarna is our third pick. This snow thrower works great for snow accumulations of 2-12 inches. It has a 208cc Husqvarna engine. It has features such as power steering, electric start, LED headlight, 24-inch clearing path, etc.
It also has a 180-degree remote chute rotation with a remote deflector. This model includes heated grip handles, 12-inch improved performance ribbon augers, friction disc transmission, aluminum gearbox, 15-inch tires, and a 2.7-liter fuel tank. Their snow throwers are built to withstand the demands of extreme winters with heavy-duty snow clearance
- It has 208cc Husqvarna engine
- It has a remote Chute Deflector/Rotator
- It has electric start
- It includes 24-Inch Two-Stage gas engine
- It has power steering and heated hand gripping
- It also has LED headlights to work in the dark conditions
- It has a 3-year limited warranty and 5-year engine warranty
- The auger belts don’t function well
4Briggs & Stratton 27-Inch Dual-Stage Snow Blower
Next up we have a snowblower from the Briggs & Stratton. This dual-stage snow blower has a 27-inch clearing width which is a perfect fit for helping you clear from moderate to heavy snow on driveways and pathways. Briggs & Stratton 27″ Dual-Stage Snow Blowersnow blower is packed with features to help make clearing snow a lot easier and enjoyable.
With dual-trigger steering, you have to pull a trigger to release the wheel from right to left to help make narrow turns easy. Features such as freehand control allow for one-handed operation. It also gives you a free hand to adjust the speed or the height or the direction of the chute on-the-go. The heated handgrips with an automatic switch keep your hands warmer while blowing snow on a cold, snowy day. It includes a durable steel frame, control panel, and a chute, as well as a notched steel auger which can take on snow and ice with ease. This model will last for many years to come.
- The Briggs & Stratton 1150 Snow Series engines are specially designed to start powerfully through the harshest winter conditions
- The push-button electric start offers quick and easy starting
- This snow blower starts down to even 20 degrees below zero
- The dual-trigger steering releases the left or right wheel to help make narrow turns at the end of a driveway or pathway with ease
- The freehand control provides one-handed operation of the snow blower that allows a free hand to rotate the chute or adjust the speed
- The dash-mounted chute rotation and deflector controls allow for easy adjustment of snow throwing direction on-the-go
- It has sturdy construction with a durable steel frame, chute, and control panel and a notched steel auger, therefore, it can take on snow and ice easily
- The heated handgrips with on/off automatic switch keep your hands warmer while clearing away the cold snow
- The large 16-inch x 4.8-inch tires provide superior traction
- The LED headlight provides better visibility
- The engine does not remain powerful after a few uses
- Not suitable for heavy-duty
- Warranty not provided
5Husqvarna ST224 24-Inch 208cc
As the third one on the list, this snowblower is also from the famous company Husqvarna.
This Husqvarna model, ST224, has been developed for homeowners who need a high-performing snowblower to clear snow from their large garage driveways & pathways. It works regardless of surface type as it has adjustable skid shoes. Snowblower has been designed for occasional usage in all snow conditions. It has an efficient and effective two-stage system with high snow throwing capacity.
The handle has an adjustable height to use by the operator comfortably. Its in-built friction-disc transmission ensures smooth operation with ease. This blower also features heated handle grips, LED headlights and electric starter for work in any weather conditions.
- It has 208cc Husqvarna engine
- This snow blower has remote chute deflector or rotator
- It has 15-inch tires for proper traction
- It has electric start
- The impeller does not function well
- Not suitable for extreme harsh weather conditions and heavy-duty clearing
The USA being a temperate climate region faces snowfall in most of its metropolitans. Mountains in the east and west of the country make it evident that far corners of this country will have heavy snow. So, this heavenly snowfall can even become a nightmare for a lot of people in this country.
NYC, the business hub and one of the busiest cities of the USA only sometimes faces more than 100 inches of snowfall every year, which creates an uneasy situation for its residents. Out of other places, Denver city in Colorado usually has the longest winter. So for the residents, it becomes utterly impossible to quickly move around in the town without clearing the layers of heavy snow from the roadways. It can instantly bring an alarming situation if measures are not taken in such circumstances.
Now we did all the hard work to find the best snow blowers and even make a list for you (you’re welcome) all that is left for you to do is only to choose the right one according to your preference, budget and the kind of work that is need to be done by you. Now you need not call the worker to clear snow for you and save a lot of money during the cold season. You can do it on your own now and enjoy your winter happily and with a peace of mind.